Sep1999 – Jul 2006 National Cheng Kung University
2012-Now Attending Radiologist,
Department of Medical Imaging,
Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital,
1. Wang YM, Tsai TH, Hsu JS, Chao MF, Wang YT, Jaw TS (2020, Nov).
Automatic assessment of bone age in Taiwanese children: A comparison of the Greulich and Pyle method and the Tanner and Whitehouse 3 method. The Kaohsiung Journal of Medical Sciences, 36(11):937-943.
2. Lin BY, Wu CC, Tsai TH (2020, Sep). Intrahepatic mucinous cholangiocarcinoma. The Kaohsiung Journal of Medical Sciences, 36(9):757-758.
3. Li CC, Tsai HL, Huang CW, Yeh YS, Tsai TH, Wang JY. (2018, Nov).
Iatrogenic pseudoaneurysm after bevacizumab therapy in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: Two case reports. Molecular and Clinical Oncology, 9(5):499-503.
4. Chen CY, Tsai TH, Jaw TS, Lai ML, Chao MF, Liu GC, Hsu JS. (2016, May).
Diagnostic Performance of Split-Bolus Portal Venous Phase Dual-Energy CT Urography in Patients With Hematuria. American Journal of Roentgenology, 206(5):1013-22.
5. Hsu JS, Han IT, Tsai TH, Lin SF, Jaw TS, Liu GC, Chou SH, Chong IW, Chen CY. (2016, May).
Pleural Tags on CT Scans to Predict Visceral Pleural Invasion of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer That Does Not Abut the Pleura. Radiology, 279(2):590-6.
China Medical University Hospital
2001, Medical degree in China Medical University, School of Medicine, Taichung, Taiwan
2001 – 2005, Radiology residency, Department of Radiology, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan
2005 – 2006, Clinical Research Fellowship, Department of Radiology, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung Taiwan
2008, Master's Degree in Institute of Clinical Medical Science, China Medical
University, Taichung, Taiwan
2012, Visiting physician, USC, USA
2014 – 2015, Visiting scholar, UCSF, USA
2016 July, Visiting scholar, Sumsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
2018-Until now, Director of Abdominal Imaging, Department of medial imaging of China Medical University Hospital
2006-Until now, Attending Physician: China Medical University Hospital,
2014-Until now, Assistant Professor: China Medical University.
1. Predicting microvascular invasion in hepatocellular carcinoma: a deep learning model validated across hospitals. Liu SC, Lai J , Huang JY, Cho CF, Lee PH, Lu MH , Yeh CC, Yu J, Lin WC*. Cancer Imaging. 2021 Oct 9;21(1):56.
2. Long-term risk of pneumothorax in asthmatic children: A 12-year population-based cohort study. Lin CH, Lin CL, Lin WC, Wei CC. Medicine (Baltimore). 2020 Dec 18;99(51):e23779.
3. A retroperitoneal cavernous hemangioma arising from the gonadal vein: A case report. Laih CY, Hsieh PF, Chen GH, Chang H, Lin WC, Lai CM, Chang CH. Medicine (Baltimore). 2020 Sep 18;99(38):e22325.
4.Combining prostate health index and multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis of clinically significant prostate cancer in an Asian population. Hsieh PF, Li WJ, Lin WC, Chang H, Chang CH, Huang CP, Yang CR, Chen WC, Chang YH, Wu HC. World J Urol. 2020 May;38(5):1207-1214.
5. Three-dimensional Reconstruction of Renal Vascular Tumor Anatomy to Facilitate Accurate Preoperative Planning of Partial Nephrectomy. WC Lin, CH Chang, YH Chang, CH Lin. BioMedicine 2020;10:4:37-42
National Cheng Kung University (NCKU)
College of Medicine
2006.11-2007.08 Visiting Scholar of University of Pennsylvenia, USA
1998.09-2004.06 Ph.D., Clinical Medicine, National Cheng Kung University
1988.09-1993.06 M.D., School of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University
1981.09-1985.06 B.D., Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, National Taiwan University
2017.05- Present of International Pancreatic Cancer Conference, Taiwan
Convener of pancreatic cancer, MOHW, Phase III Cancer Research Grant
Leader, UGI Cancer Clinical Trial Consortium, MOST, Taiwan
2017.08-2019.07 Chief, Institute of Clinical Medicine, NCKU
2017-2019 Organizer of Surgical Oncology Section in Annual Surgical Meeting
2016.08-2019.07 Director, Department of Clinical Medical Research, NCKUH
2012.08-2016.07 Professor, Institute of Clinical Medicine, NCKU
2012.08-2016.07 Professor, Department of Surgery, NCKU
2010.08-2016.06 Chief of Division of Trauma, Department of Surgery, NCKUH
2010.10-2018.07 Convener of UGI Cancer, NCKUH
2010.08-2012.07 Associate professor, Institute of Clinical Medicine, NCKU
2008.08-2012.07 Clinical Associate professor, Department of Surgery, NCKU
2002.08-2008.07 Clinical Assistant professor, Department of Surgery, NCKU
1998.08- Visiting Surgeon, Department of Surgery, National Cheng Kung University Hospital (NCKUH)
Publications (more than 200 papers)
Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou/Taipei, Taiwan
Department of Medical Imaging and Intervention
School of Medicine, Chang Gung University, Taiwan
2020.07~current Assistant Professor, Department of Medical Imaging and Intervention, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou/Taipei, Taiwan
2013.12~2020.06 Attending Physician, Department of Medical Imaging and Intervention, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou/Taipei, Taiwan
2009.08~2013.07 Resident, Department of Imaging & Intervention, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou, Taiwan
1. Ling Y, Wu RC, Huang YL, Chen K, Tseng SC, Wang CJ, Chao A, Lai CH, Lin G. Uterine Fibroid-like Tumors: Spectrum of MR Imaging Findings and Their Differential Diagnosis. Abdom Radiol (NY). 2022 Mar 26.
2. Lee YL, Huang YL, Chu SY*, Chan WH, Cheng MH, Lin YH, Chang TY, Yeh CK, Tsui PH*. Characterization of limb lymphedema using the statistical analysis of ultrasound backscattering. Quant Imaging Med Surg. 2020;10(1):48–56.
3. Huang YL, Ueng SH, Chen K, Huang YT, Lu HY, Ng KK, Chang TC, Lai CH, Lin G*. Utility of diffusion-weighted and contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in diagnosing and differentiating between high- and low-grade uterine endometrial stromal sarcoma. Cancer Imaging. 2019;19(1):63.
4. Huang YT, Huang YL, Ng KK, Lin G*. Current status of magnetic resonance imaging in patients with malignant uterine neoplasms: A review. Korean J Radiol. 2019;20(1):18-33.
5. Chan WH, Huang YL, Lin C, Lin CY, Cheng MH, Chu SY*. Acoustic radiation force impulse elastography: Tissue stiffness measurement in limb lymphedema. Radiology. 2018;289(3):759-65.
Chi Mei Medical Center
Director/Department of Medical Imaging
Oct 2003 – Dec 2007 Imperial College London
PhD, Imaging Sciences
London, United Kingdom (UK)
Oct 1985 – Jul 1992 Kaohsiung Medical University
1996 - 2013 Attending Radiologist, Department of Radiology
Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Kaohosiung,
2013 - now Attending Radiologist, Department of Radiology
Chi Mei Medial Center, Tainan, Taiwan
1999 - 2006 Lecturer of Radiology
2006 - 2009 Assistant Professor of Radiology
2009 - 2013 Associate Professor of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
2003 – 2006 Research Fellow
Robert Steiner MRI Unit, Imaging Sciences Department Clinical Sciences Centre, Medical Research Council (MRC), Hammersmith Hospital Campus, Imperial College London, London, UK
PET Unit, Department of Nuclear Medicine
NHS Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK
2. Ching-Chung Ko, Chin-Hong Chang, Tai-Yuan Chen, Sher-Wei Lim, Te-Chang Wu, Jeon-Hor Chen, Yu‐Ting Kuo (2021, Oct). Solid tumor size for prediction of recurrence in large and giant non-functioning pituitary adenomas. Neurosurgical review, online ahead of print.
3. Bor-Shing Lin, Hong-Ren Yu, Yu-Ting Kuo, Yu-Wei Liu, Heng-Yin Chen, Bor-Shyh Lin (2021, Sep). Wearable Electrical Impedance Tomography Belt With Dry Electrodes. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, online ahead of print.
4. Yu-Ting Kuo, Ching-Hsuan Liu, Angela Corona, Elisa Fanunza, Enzo Tramontano, Liang-Tzung Lin (2021, Sep). The Methanolic Extract of Perilla frutescens Robustly Restricts Ebola Virus Glycoprotein-Mediated Entry. Viruses 8:13(9):1793
5. Yu-Ting Kuo, Ching-Hsuan Liu, Shu Hui Wong, Yu-Chi Pan, Liang-Tzung Lin (2021, Aug). Small molecules baicalein and cinnamaldehyde are potentiators of measles virus-induced breast cancer oncolysis. Phytomedicine, 89:153611.